The Kentico Cloud Delivery .NET SDK is a client library used for retrieving content from Kentico Cloud.
It is available as
KenticoCloud.Delivery NuGet package.
Learn more about any of the supported features by clicking View docs to open the relevant SDK documentation.
|Retrieve content items||View docs|
|Secure access||View docs|
|Preview unpublished content items||View docs|
|Filter content items||View docs|
|Retrieve linked items and items in Rich text||View docs|
|Retrieve content as strongly-typed models||View docs|
|Render components and items in Rich text||View docs|
|Resolve links to content items in Rich text||View docs|
|Retrieve taxonomy groups|
|Webhook support||View docs|
|Code generators||View docs|
The Kentico Cloud Content Management .NET SDK is a client library used for managing content in Kentico Cloud. It provides read/write access to your Kentico Cloud projects, allowing you to import content from other systems.
It is available as
KenticoCloud.ContentManagement NuGet package.
Sample applications using the Delivery .NET SDK.
|ASP.NET MVC 5
||An official sample app that displays content from the Kentico Cloud sample project. This app is the most actively maintained and demonstrates all of the latest features. See Running the .NET sample application for a brief walktrough.|
||A community-made simple cross-platform news application.|
|ASP.NET Core MVC Boilerplate||An official boilerplate for quickly kicking off website development with Kentico Cloud using the Delivery .NET SDK. Learn how to build your first website with it in Building your first .NET Core app.|
|Xamarin Boilerplate||An official boilerplate for a cross-platform Xamarin application using Kentico Cloud .NET SDKs.|
|.NET Model generator||An official utility for generating strongly-typed models based on content types in your Kentico Cloud project using the Delivery API.|
- Automating Your Kentico Cloud Content with Azure Logic Apps
- Structured Rich Text Rendering in MVC
- Using the New Kentico Cloud Content Management API
- Kentico Cloud Is in the Azure Marketplace
- Clearing Obsolete Cache Entries with Webhooks
- Managing Navigation Menus in Kentico Cloud
- Creating a Kentico Cloud-powered Xamarin App—Part 1
- Creating a Kentico Cloud-powered Xamarin App—Part 2
- Working with Localization in Kentico Cloud
- Getting to Know the Kentico Cloud .NET SDK Delivery API Filters
- 5 Reasons to Use the Kentico Cloud Boilerplate Project