The open source software listed on this page is maintained by the community.
Here's how you can get support:
- To ask questions about the open source software and report any bugs you find, submit GitHub issues in the appropriate GitHub repository.
- To get help with coding and structuring your projects, use StackOverflow to ask questions.
The SDK is available as
kentico-cloud-delivery npm package.
Learn more about any of the supported features by clicking View docs to open the relevant SDK documentation.
|Retrieve content items||View docs|
|Secure access||View docs|
|Preview unpublished content items||VIew docs|
|Filter content items||View docs|
|Retrieve linked items and items in Rich text||View docs|
|Retrieve content as strongly-typed models||View docs|
|Render components and items in Rich text||View docs|
|Resolve links to content items in Rich text||View docs|
|Retrieve taxonomy groups||View docs|
|Code generators||View docs|
||A single-page sample application built on React. Displays content from the Dancing Goat sample project. See Running the React sample application for a brief walkthrough.|
||A single-page application built on Vue.js. Displays content from the Dancing Goat sample project. See Running the Vue sample application for a brief walkthrough.|
||A sample Angular application. Displays strongly-typed content from Kentico Cloud.|
| Angular Universal
| Angular progressive web app
||A sample progressive web app built on Angular. Displays strongly-typed content from Kentico Cloud.|
| Vanilla JS
||A application built in the Express framework for Node.js. Displays content from the Dancing Goat sample project.|
|React Boilerplate||A simple boilerplate to render data from Kentico Cloud using React components.|
|Model Generator||A utility for generating strongly-typed models based on Content Types in a Kentico Cloud project.|
- 3 Steps to Rapidly Deploy a Headless Single Page Application
- Introducing the Kentico Cloud TypeScript SDK
- Building a Single Page Application without a Framework Using Kentico Cloud
- Lessons Learned from Building a Blog on Kentico Cloud
- How to generate a static website with Vue.js in no time